UKM TOP SCHOOL


Hello everyone! This will be the  second blog I write. So,  I decided  to use english to write because I already use Bahasa Malaysia in my first blog.
 The purpose I makes this blog is to share with you guys about my story and why I in UKM. Are you curious  about it?? Stay tuned to my next blog ya .Thank you ~~~~

OK lah, I just kidding. I'll share with you guys in this blog no next week haha..
Actually the real reason I choose UKM is because ukm considered as a top school in Malaysia. I wish I could be warga UKM and make myself and family feels proud of it.
Hope that I can try my best and gain a well achievement in ukm. That's all from me!
Stay tuned to my next blog. Thanks 😊

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Pemilihan atlet Sukem Kolej Keris Mas bagi acara Ping Pong

Fac Night

CITRA PENULISAN SKRIP